Sunday, July 22, 2007

Hello, My Friends!  
     I hope you are well, and enjoying your summers.  It is a beautiful 70+ degree day here in Maine - not a cloud in the sky!  Wish you were here!  
     If you send me your personal e-mail addresses, I will send you my pictures, if you would like.  I would really like if you could send me your pictures, as well.  Autumn, I especially would like to have the pictures of the baby I was holding at the Abia camp, if there's any way to forward those to me.  Thank you so much!
     Thoughts of Uganda and our time together haunt me day and night, and I wonder how you and  all the people we worked with are.    Autumn and Aaron, how did your talk at your church go?    I hope it was received well, and that God used you both for His glory and to help educate others to the needs of the dear people of Uganda.  
     I have had some difficulty getting my e-mails to Pastor James and a few others to go through - has anyone else had trouble with their e-mails to Uganda lately?  I'm hoping  it was just a temporary glitch, and I will keep trying.  
      I send you my love and prayers for Gods' best in your lives  - Nancy

No comments: